How to use UNetbootin to create a LiveCD
The following assumes your working from within Windows and have a current copy of the ISO you wish to convert.
- Download UNetBootin for Windows
- Download your favorite Linux ISO or Other Bootable ISO file
- Double click the Unetbootin Executable to start the program
- (1) Click the Diskimage radio box (2) browse to select your ISO (3) Set your target USB drive (4) click OK to start the creation
- Once the UNetbootin installer has completed, click Reboot Now
- Set your system BIOS or boot menu to boot from the USB device and enjoy your favorite LiveCD on USB