Do you want to remove or hide all label counts from your blogger blog? Having numbers next to labels display quantity of posts under that label. If you are new to blogging and have a limited no of posts, then it’s better to hide those posts. And also, even if you are an old blogger with hundreds of posts assigned to each label, what’s the need of showing label post count? Removing label number counts will give your blog a clean and professional look. Let’s know how to remove or hide label number count in blogspot blogs.
Do the following steps :
- Log in to your blogger dashboard.
- Navigate to Layout >> Page Elements and see if you are having a Label widget (a widget to show labels) there.
- If you are not having a label widget already, click on Page Elements >> Add a Gadget >> Labels and Save it. If you are already having a Label widget, read the next step.
- Navigate to Edit Html and expand your template by clicking on Expand Widget Templates.
- Search for the following code in your template. (Press Ctrl+F on your keyboard to do the search)
<span class='label-count' dir='ltr'>(<data:label.count/>)</span>
- When you find this code, Delete
- Now save your template. You are done.